European AI in Healthcare Management Summit, 24-26 of June, Gdańsk, Poland
European AI in Healthcare Management Summit
Under the honorary patronage of the Mayor of Gdańsk and the Marshal of the Pomeranian Voivodeship. With the participation of international partners of the Collegium Prometricum Coalition.
Discuss the uses of AI within MBA programs with academics and specialists interested in the AI breakthrough in business education.
The aim of the debate is to exchange thoughts and experiences regarding the modifications needed in MBA curricula and teaching methods resulting from the widespread use of AI in management processes, including providing and analyzing information and assisting decision-making.
In order to maintain the practical nature of MBA studies, universities and business schools have fundamentally changed both educational methodology and techniques over time. The well-established trend of replacing ever more theoretical knowledge with active learning or problem based learning now needs to be supplemented with the use of AI. Key competencies have now come to include the ability to define problems (such as prompting in the use of AI) and critically interpret the information obtained. Also, Communication competencies need to be supplemented as a response to the challenge of working in dispersed teams.
Representatives of business schools actively taking up the challenge posed by the dynamically developing possibilities of AI have been invited to share their thoughts. Participants, including partners of the Collegium Prometricum Coalition, are working on conclusions that will bear fruit in the coming academic season. The world is speeding up. Those who move forward slowly will be left behind quickly!
- June 24 – Reception and Gala Dinner (together with Collegium Prometricum Health MBA graduates (7-11pm)
- June 25 – AI MBA Summit
- How shall we work with AI? – business school presentations (9-12am)
- Collegium Prometricum Health MBA Graduation Ceremony and lunch (12-3pm)
- How we will benefit from AI? – debate (3-6 pm, end of the summit)
- Guided tour of the Old Town of Gdańsk, including the only Shakespearean theater in Europe (7-9pm)
- June 26 – final conclusions and networking over breakfast
Rules and fees
- Participation in the AI MBA Health Summit is free of charge (participants cover their own travel and accommodation costs).
- Summit venue is Dwór Uphagena Arche in Gdańsk – a newly created hotel in a carefully restored historic university hospital, in the immediate vicinity of the Old Town of Gdańsk
- The suggested deadline for applications and presentation titles is May 31, 2023